Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Soda is NO Pop-Star

I have been hearing a lot about soda-pop in the news lately. I had a pretty controversial post on the FB page about it as well. What do you think? How do you feel about soda?  You know I can tell you my Healthy Thoughts:

It's a no-brainer -- put down the can!

It's a proven fact that sodas of all sorts are filled with artificial sweeteners (BAD), cancer causing carcinogens (DUH), a ton of phosphorous (stripping your bones of calcium), and more problems I could go on and on about... One of the major things that bothers me about soda is that it's addicting like any other sugary substance. When ingested too much, your body craves it instead of the healthy NATURAL sugars we are so freely given by this earth.

Suggestions? Start by cutting back your consumption! DO NOT allow your children to have soda; imagine what you are setting them up for in the future by beginning the cycle so early...

And as always I'd love to hear your feedback =]

No comments:

Post a Comment